My friend asked me how to change the startup image in maya ? so I looked into it and found a simple solution to change maya startup image(defalt splash Screen).Its an easy and few simple steps to change the startup image.
The Process for(How To Change Maya Startup Image) is as follows :
- Go to your program files folder in installation directory.
- Go in “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2014\icons” Folder and search for “MayaStartupImage.png” file.(This file is default maya startup image.)
- Before doing any changes to “MayaStartupImage.png“. First make backup for this image file.copy it in other safe directory.
- Now select the image you want as your maya startup screen, And rename it as “MayaStartupImage” and its very important that the extension of the image file “.png”
- Replace your new image with original image in Same directory “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2014\icons”.
- Now lets start your maya and Enjoy your new startup image (splash Screen).
That’s all folks, My new Custom maya Startup image.. 🙂
Video Tutorial :How To Change Maya Startup Image
In this Maya video tutorial .you can learn step by step How To Change Maya Startup Image.